CARES Act Assistance: Accessing Funding for State and Local Governments
With every state and local government institution doing their best to manage adversity during the COVID-19 pandemic, federal lawmakers have made support available through the CARES Act and related economic stimulus packages.
To assist our state and local government clients during these unprecedented times, MGO is offering support designed to help you understand and access funding options, manage regulatory complexity, and institute financial best practices.
Support accessing CARES Act funding
- Assistance with identification of eligible funding provisions within the CARES Act.
- Training of applicable personnel regarding CARES Act provisions and requirements.
- General Advisory Services related to CARES Act provisions and requirements.
- Assistance with preparation of initial appropriation requirements, if applicable.
- Process and procedure development for CARES Act funding provision requirements by source, including:
- Document Retention
- Timelines & Scope
- Reporting and Other
- Assistance with preparation of ongoing reporting requirements by funding provision.
- Preparation of cash flow and revenue projections resulting from the impact of COVID-19.
- Identification of methods to address budget gaps resulting from the impact of COVID-19.
For more information, please contact your MGO advisor directly, or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org