Register to receive a post-webinar downloadable report with exclusive capital raise and M&A transactions data from Viridian Capital Advisors and correlated insights from MGO LLP
Cannabis capital markets continue to take investors on a rollercoaster ride. Capital raises and M&A fell in 2023; but with cannabis stocks rallying, new states legalizing, and the potential of rescheduling on the horizon, 2024 is shaping up to be an exciting year for the industry.
Join MGO and Viridian Capital Advisors for the free live webinar “What’s in Store for Cannabis Capital Markets?” on Tuesday, February 20 at 1:30 p.m. PST (4:30 p.m. EST) to discuss data from the year in review and what the outlook is for 2024. We will also discuss how proposed rescheduling — and the elimination of 280E — could impact capital and M&A activity moving forward.
In a 45-minute panel (followed by a 15-minute Q&A), you will learn…
- Data-Driven Insights from 2023: In which states did investors, lenders and acquirers deploy the most capital in 2023? Which industry sectors (cultivation, dispensaries, brands, psychedelics) attracted the most capital and acquisitions? What were the top 10 capital and M&A deals in 2023? Uncover the trends that shaped Cannabis Capital Markets last year, providing a foundation for strategic decision-making in 2024.
- Market Trends to Watch in 2024: Gain a competitive edge by staying ahead of the latest market developments and understand their impact on investment strategies.
- Insights for Investors: Find out how to capitalize on market intelligence and current trends with your cannabis investments.
- Scott Greiper – President & Founder, Viridian Capital Advisors
- Frank Colombo – Managing Director, Viridian Capital Advisors
- Scott Hammon – Cannabis Industry Leader, MGO
- Barbara Webb – Cannabis Tax Practice Leader, MGO
All registrants will receive a complimentary download of the Cannabis Capital Markets report, featuring exclusive capital raise and M&A transactions data from Viridian Capital Advisors, and commentary from MGO and Viridian.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to gain a competitive advantage in Cannabis Capital Markets. Secure your spot today!