Admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court as a non-attorney, I am passionate about helping my clients achieve favorable outcomes from their tax compliance challenges and have extensive experience as an Enrolled Agent specializing in federal and state tax agency representation. Whether it’s dealing with the Automated Under Reporter (AUR) program, abatement of penalties, general office and field examinations, appeals, tax courts, lien and levy releases, installment agreements, and Offers in Compromise, I am here to help.
Prior to joining MGO, I was a partner at Young, Craig & Co., LLP. I also served on the Internal Revenue Service Advisory Council (IRSAC) from 2008 to 2010 as the Chair of the Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) sub-group. I enjoy presenting tax seminars to various business groups and IRS forums, participating in Tax Talk Today Programs to discuss professional ethics and tax law changes.
- Illinois Institute of Technology, B.S., Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Electrical Engineering
- National Society of Enrolled Agents
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- National Tax Practice Institute, NTPI Fellow